• All
  • Profil
  • Webhost
gravatar

Self Register

Before Doing some manipulation on your windows, it would be nice to introduce myregistery first. Registeri Heart Is Windows. Because registeri is you can control the system,hadware, desktop, windowns explorer, start menu, and internetn explorer. Other terms are information databases residing on the Microsoft operating system. The database storesthe settings on your computer.  Registeri windows have anothername that is Regedit or registery editor. For so, I will use the term registery. I intentionallynamed this Post to Self Registeri, Kareng I want to give you an idea menganai Registeri toyou. through this section I will guide you in order to use any manipulation on this blog. To runregisteri, you will pass its own way, namely through the Start> Run. Then type the commandregedit in the Run dialog box and OK. Registery then automatically opens. I'll explain in theregistery editor. The panel on the left, each sub-folder under My Computer called Addonskey
 </ i>, like HKEY_LOCAL_CLASSES_ROOT, HKEY_CURRENT_USER,HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, HKEY_USER, and HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG. Eachsub-folder under Addons key </ i> called <i> subkey </ i>, and so on.